Nov 17, 2012

My new English book (novel) on kindle


 As I previously wrote here about this novel., "RE-Minder" was originally written as a scenario for a short film, probably no later than Summer of 2003. My intention was to show, in the genre of Sci-Fi and at the same time in my own style with my worldview, some keen social and cultural problems which intellectual and/or creative youth must have been faced with.

 The novel has 3 chapters; Re-MIND(mainly based on the original short), GAME and RITUAL.
This image-clop shows mainly the atmosphere of 1-st Chapter, but partly cities text from Chapter 2 and 3, where the story develops around the first online virtual reality game and the first A.I.with self-consciousness, which is caused by a sad accident.        

No comments:

Post a Comment